1. Question Management: When someone asks you a question, make
sure they get an answer bigger, richer and far more thought
provoking than they ever expected.
2. Problem Management: When someone brings you a problem, bring
them a solution that not only solves the problem, but which also
delivers and opportunity for them to capitalize on.
3. Project Management: When someone gives you a project, see to
it that they get a plan that is bolder, more ambitious and more
detailed than they hoped for.
4. Deadline Management: When you take on a task, finish it under
budget, before deadline, and with a cheerful attitude.
5. Conflict Management: When a customer has a concern, go the
extra mile as a policy, exceed expectations, and blow their mind by
your professionalism and responsiveness.
6. Quality Management: When you do your work, make your name and
results synonymous with excellence, consistency, originality, and
7. Meeting Management: When you participate in a meeting,
anticipate questions, come fully prepared, and contribute your ideas
with clarity and conviction.
If you think about it, individuals are not much different from
Having a trusted personal brand, or reputation, nets you the same
advantages as a company.
You're likely to foster loyalty, be trusted, be forgiven for
occasional mistakes, and earn more money, especially if you develop
a reputation for delivering insanely good and consistent results.
We all build, manage or destroy our personal brand every day through
our character, choices, attitudes and actions.
If you want to be the one that people seek out, then follow these
seven strategies to ensure that you stand out!