If the people who manage a company are incompetent or dishonest, they will eventually run a company into the ground. But if they have amazing talent, skills and integrity, then you know that company is in great hands and is going to be a huge success.
With that in mind, invest in a company with management that...
- Has an excellent track record achieving business goals and targets
- Has the proper credentials and relevant skill sets to manage the company successfully
- Has future growth plans that continue building long-term value for shareholders
- Is honest and transparent with its shareholders and be willing to admit to any mistakes made
- Is compensated based on performance and results. A management that continues to pay itself high salaries while under-performing is not aligned with shareholder interests